Sunday, April 26, 2009

About My Shoes

(Boys not allowed)

I have to say goodbye to my high heels for a while. I'm allowed to wear 1" heels maximum, but a heel that is an inch thiN is an affront to my senses. It defeats the purpose of wearing heels in the first place, which is to inflict as much pain as possible upon my calves, soles and back. An inch and nothing are practically the same. So let's push the envelope and just go for nothing.

Resigned to my fate, I've searched far and wide for comfortable flats that shall be my walking companion for the next nine months. I never thought I'd say this, but I was looking for comfort over style this time. Siyempre naman, I won't wear anything butt ugly. But a moderate level of attractiveness will do.

It's been a long time coming, but I found the ONE. These are my new Grendha Secret Ads in Gray and Silver. They're nerdy enough to wear to the office but viola, the soles are made of rubber, so barring my klutziness, I'm sure to be skid-free. They're also verrrryyyy comfortable. I feel like I'm walking on clouds when I wear them. (O.A. Haha)

Grendhas are manufactured by Grendene, a shoe company based in Brazil that also makes Melissas, Ipanemas and Riders.

Anywho, try the new Grendha Secret Ads if you're feeling sort of manang yourself. I got mine from the Shoe Salon at The Podium. Other colors available are black, gold, and blue. Loving the blue.

No comments: