Monday, May 11, 2009

I Found It!

I've been hoping I wouldn't have to wear maternity clothes until really late in my pregnancy because maternity wear is fugly. They are frilly and garterized, with unflattering prints consisting of cats and sunflowers. Like this offensive piece of clothing. Hala. 

Fortunately, I stumbled upon Rouge Couture's New Maternity Line due to this feature in Kikay Exchange a few weeks back. I haven't really ordered any of their clothes yet, so I wouldn't know how well they're made. But their maternity clothes look work-ready and at the very least,non-losyang (I loooove Florence and Santino). I'm especially loving the wrap-around tops, because those can be worn even after the baby's born.

must buy myself some Rouge Couture when my belly gets big enough for what I call the "baby belly provision." In the meantime, we can all check out Rouge Couture's other lines, i.e. architectural work wear, beach coverups and dresses, here. Their corporate collection also rocks.

No comments: