Sunday, June 7, 2009

A First

For lack of a better thing to do yesterday, Pao and I also had our photo taken at a studio for the first time since we met 13 years ago. The photos were taken by my father-in-law. It was quite a success, considering Pao and I aren't much of mowdels. It may look like we were startled at first, but that's really just due to the lighting...

No seriously, we really looked awesome. Straight out of a fashion magazine cover. Dazzling even.

For the hundredth time, people, Pao and I aren't brother and sister. We seem to have just exchanged faces somewhere along the way. 
Maybe we'll do this again in the near future. But I want to be bida next time. Something like this perhaps?

And then later on, we all could do this...

Bonggang bongga! In the meantime, we're screening friend/photographers who would like to see my bulging belly in all its glory six months down the road. Anyone available? Jetro? Are you there? 

No comments: