Friday, June 26, 2009

*Burp*

I've been advised to eat in moderation; but I don't know if this is even possible, considering that I am hungry all the time. There's also the problem of not knowing when to stop. I feel super-mega-di-duper full after meals, because I eat until I'm about to burst.Yesterday, my daily dose of potassium consisted of one banana cut into half. It came with three scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, ground nuts, strawberry syrup and a cherry on top.
                            BEFORE                                                         
                                          DURING                                                                              


                                                                          AFTER

I may need therapy. Aaacck.

No comments: