Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pregnancy Journal 3.1

I keep track of my pregnancy using this spanking application from the Apple iStore. What you do is punch in your expected date of delivery (EDD), which is a date your friendly neighborhood OB Gyne will tell you when you visit, and viola!

The Pregnancy Tracker tells you how many weeks you and your husband would still have to endure the wrath of The Hormones before seeing your child. It also has information on how the baby's developing, in addition to some nutrition tips telling you to take in more calcuim or more vitamin C depending on your baby's gestational age.
Today, the baby is 14 weeks and 1 day. S/he is the size of a lemon.

Here's what I look like now with a "lemon" in my uterus. Nothing new, no?

I'm feeling generally fine. I get a little sad sometimes because I'm deprived of the two things I love most in life - coffee and sugar. I've successfully steered away from coffee for the last two months. Interestingly, the place coffee used to occupy in my heart has been replaced by milk and pineapple juice. But sugar! Oh sweet sweet sugar...


...my friend Babyface has this to say to you, on my behalf...

No comments: