Friday, July 3, 2009

Pregnancy Journal 4.1

It's that time of the month once again, when I force Pao to take pictures of the baby and me for posterity's sake. Today, the baby is 16 weeks and 2 days. We're on our 4th pregnancy month and s/he's the size of an avocado.



Here's what I look like now. Nothing much going on upfront.

But lookie-here. Looks like somebody's getting bigger by the hour.

I'm at that stage where my regular clothes don't fit anymore, but I still don't feel large enough to have to wear maternity clothes. For example, the dress I'm wearing above is a regular shift dress from Haze, only it's two sizes larger. Also, I've developed prickly things on my chin. I hope I'm not growing a moustache! These should just be small colorless rashes, probably still due to the hormones.

Emotion-wise, I find that I like to laugh/giggle a lot contrary to my usual dead-ma disposition. Last night, I was laughing so hard at Pao's pronunciation of the word "odor" ("awe-dor") I ended up crying. Weird.
Okay, that's about it this month. Come see us again in a couple of weeks!

No comments: