Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pregnancy Journal 4.2 (Pregzilla)

17 weeks - I'm feeling pregnant for the first time today. The baby's not that big yet but I'm starting to feel the extra weight. I feel some cramping on my sides. My back is killing me. I just want to go home and lie down.I'm also feeling unusually exhausted. Maybe because I seldom get uninterrupted sleep now. Most days my bladder wakes me up in the middle of the night.
I can't even get up like I used to in the morning. It takes extra effort because my belly prevents me from getting up suddenly. So I try to take my time, until I find myself sleeping again.


I am itching all over, especially on my stomach. I use shea butter twice a day to relieve the itching but I haven't felt any genuine relief. I find myself involuntarily scratching my belly even when at work. It's sometimes funny but it's embarrassing more often.

The good thing is, I'm going to be a mommy in 23 weeks. Seems like a long way to go. In the meantime, I'm feeling just blah. I think I owe my mom an apology for carrying me for 9 months. Argh. Bleccch. Gagh.

No comments: