Monday, July 20, 2009

Sa Pula o Sa Puti

Behold! Baby's first onesie! It's printed with dogs, which will remind us dearly of Pipo, who will have to leave our home before the baby is born because he sheds like there's no tomorrow. We miss him already. Sniff.

Anyway, I wonder. This onesie's meant for a baby boy. Could this be a sign? We don't know. I personally don't believe in signs, even though the last time a sign came along, we had the surprise of a lifetime and suddenly became expectant parents. Unless they're accompanied by lightning, a parting of clouds, and/or a booming voice from heaven that says "I AM," I'd say signs are pure coincidink.


We'll know, I think for sure, by next month (our 5th). In the meantime, let's guess a little in the spirit of good fun, why don't we? It's 50/50 for me. Some days people tell me I'm carrying a girl. Some days (mostly when I'm not in the mood to put on eyeliner), they say it's a boy. What do you think?

Correct guessers get...uhm, fame and glory! Sorry, although I wish I could be like somefamous bloggers who give away prizes, I'm really just you're regular journal freak with neither sponsors nor funds. So winner/s get what I can give away for free, meaning, air time! Wahaha.

* * Thanks to our friend Minnie, who brought baby's onesie all the way from the land of flowing milk and honey. Cheers! 


No comments: