Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rewards and Penalties

I had a long day yesterday. What I thought would be my only meeting turned out to be a blasted marathon. It felt nice going home to a pal who's always glad to see me. Hello Pipo, stay still for the camera ...


Also, there's nothing like the sight of a package from ebay to welcome you home -


Ooh, clothes ...


Too bad our helper of barely a month decided to buy herself a ticket home yesterday. It's so frustrating when this happens. I just recently gave her tons and tons of clothes from when I was cleaning out my closet over the weekend. And then out of the blue, she decides to leave.

Of course I can't do anything about it, but some notice would have been nice. How could I now possibly clean up after Pipo, my Dad and Pao (in reverse order of messiness) with a barrel around my waist? Plus, there's the matter of yet hiring another yaya for the baby. Hay.

Anyway, I'm not going to worry about this yet. I'll let Pao take care of things when he gets back. In the meantime, I'm sure we'll survive with professional laundry cleaners and the house need not be spotless. I don't care. I have to relax. Besides, Pipo doesn't seem to mind.

No comments: