Saturday, September 5, 2009

Seven Hours Later

This is, hands down, the priciest t-shirt I ever bought. I'm not even a t-shirt person. But what the heck.

1. I love Cecile's blog, chuvaness. It's the only blog I visit everyday. I love it so much, I visit it more than CNN.


2. If my wallet permits, I try to support Filipino fashion. This shirt is made in the Philippines by Filipino designers. Therefore, we must buy it.


3. The sales staff at Bleach Catastrophe are so friendly. You'd think for an independent brand, they'd be snooty like the people in Mac (di ba China?). But they were nice. We like them.

4. I don't know if this is just sales talk, but the sales people said that Bleach Catastrophe and CVS made only 6-8 pieces of each size. It's a temporary collaboration that may never happen again. Most styles are even sold out already. So I think what I actually bought is a piece of history. Historeeee my friends!

5. I love the shirt. It's really very comfortable, although I don't know if I should have gotten one a few sizes larger like her and her (more photos here ) -

I'm just afraid that when I'm down to my regular size, pre-pregnancy hopefully, I won't be able to pull off the oversized t-shirt devil may care look anymore. So I got one that fit my arms just right. See my belly? Getting bigger!

In fact, I loved the t-shirt so much, I went ahead and bought two other oversized shirts just like it this afternoon. Of course, these latter two cost 1/4 the price of the Heather Miss Grey shirt. But what the heck. This could work. Baby boy Zamora will be so happy in these roomy outfits.

No comments: