Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Must...resist...buying

The world is full of irresistibly cute stuff for babies, designed for eager moms-to-be like me who have absolutely no EQ. We are honestly up to our necks already with baby clothes, some of which are hand-me-downs that are nonetheless wearable. And YET I can't seem to stop drooling over these merchandise. Psychiatric help wanted...

1) Funky Feet Super Sneakers (PhP499 for a box of 5 pairs). It only looks like your baby's wearing sneakers, but he's actually just wearing socks. Amazing!

2) Googoo and Gaga onesies (I have no idea how much these cost. Let me know if you do, please.) I love all of their designs, but I especially like the super cool urban, turntable and lion onesies which are shown in the first three pictures below. These are guaranteed to turn your kid into the playground heartthrob. Baby pa lang may fans na siya. Yes.

The deadly combination of online shops + credit cards is not helping me at this point. What helps is the thought that we have to make provision for the actual delivery and for Malachi's health care as soon as he's born. Accck. Ma-Gastos.

Which brings me to this next item, which we are sure to get no matter what...

3) Behold Dr. Mom Health Journal (PhP1,800).

This ring-bound journal, about 2 inches thick, keeps a record of your child's health history up to 16 years of age. Whoa. You can use it to keep track of clinic visits, growth charts, medical and hospitalization records (including vaccinations). Best of all, it has built-in pockets for storing your child's health-related paperwork. Dr. Mom was really designed in OC heaven and is certainly more valuable than a Starbucks planner. Di ba?! We love it! 

No comments: