Monday, November 16, 2009

On to regular programming

The baby cabinet that we ordered two weeks ago arrived yesterday. Whoopee. Now Malachi's got a specific place in the house where he's keeping all his stuff.

We got these drawer organizers from Saizen to complement the baby cabinet. They're really meant for organizing underwear but I figured they'd serve the same excellent purpose for small baby apparel, like bonnets and mittens and socks. You can stack them like this, to maximize space. They're brilliant.

Anyway, some other changes include moving furniture in the room to make way for baby's playpen (We occupy a very small space in a very small home). Our family pictures have also been scattered here and there. Our room looks very cozy now. I can live here forever.*

I'm feeling the usual excitement over Malachi's arrival. We're preparing things one at a time. As far as our living arrangements go, I'm only concerned Pipo hasn't begun adjusting to being demoted from "son" to "pet". He still hangs around in our room like it's his castle. Tsk, tsk.

* Wait, I take this statement back. I can continue living with my parents until next year. Yes. That's better.

No comments: