Friday, November 20, 2009

Pregnancy Journal 9.1 (Pa-kwan)

According to my pregnancy tracker, Malachi is as big as a watermelon today at around 6.5 lbs. Turns out the dang pregnancy tracker is pretty accurate. Because we had an ultrasound early tonight and Malachi's scientific estimated weight is 2.9 kilos or roughly 6.4 lbs. 

The hi-tech ultrasound gadget aside, it sure looks like I'm carrying a watermelon at this point.

My face has become increasingly bloated. 

Pong Pagong is that you?

In addition to the usual pregnancy woes, this month I started having trouble seeing my feet when standing up.

I have to lean forward a little to see my shoes. Hello, shoes...

...which is especially a hassle when riding escalators.

With a belly as big as this, it's also become difficult to do what used to be routine things, like trim my toe nails or shave my legs (TMI, haha). Anyway, at 36 weeks and 2 days, I'd just like to say I'm too tired to even care. 

We find out at tomorrow's check-up if I'm delivering Malachi by surgery or just as nature intended childbirth to be. Check back in a bit. The next time I write, it maybe about our baby boy rather than my size. 

Toodles.

No comments: