Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pregnancy Journal 7.2 (Window Shopping)

Picked out some baby things last week, with the help of my in-house consultant - my sister, Gene. I just figured, since I am clueless about these things, I should get myself the services of an expert. And who could have more expertise than someone who's been there THREE times?

See, here are the fruits of my sister's labor, in order of appearance on planet earth...

                                                                             Ate Jowie...

                                                                              ...Kuya AC...

                                                                           ...and Baby Gab.

My sister had a blast window shopping for baby things. We spent a good three (3) hours going around the mall, filling out our baby registry. I got really really tired. But my sister, who's been known to stay in the mall from sun up til closing hours, had the time of her life. Say hello to the camera, mother.

It's a good thing I came prepared. I printed out a list. We love lists. If this list did not exist, we could have spent the entire day just looking for things.

It's also good thing we were only window shopping because, boy oh girl, infant stuff are horrendously expensive. This play pen costs PhP11K! *What?!

And this stroller with matching baby carrier (even when) costs around PhP20K! *What?!

Anyway, we were able to finalize our gift registry with just the right mix of socially-sinful and budget-friendly things. Next stop: baby shower venue. Cheers!

* I know, I know. The blurry pictures hurt my eyes also. Sorry. I mistakenly resized all the pictures in that folder to thumbnail size, and then resized then back again to browser size. Apparently, that doesn't work. 

No comments: