Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sneak Peek

It's settled. I have very low EQ. I just can't wait anymore for the colored pictures from the baby's 4D ultrasound to come around, so I'm posting lower resolution pictures of him here. 

I told you he looks like me. See the resemblance?

His nose, however, I recognize from someone else. I think from this little person here...

...who grew up to be this handsome fellow here.

We did a little album digging, and found that baby's nose definitely comes from someone's side of the family.

                      Exhibit 1: First Generation, Pao's grandma Lola Au

        Exhibit 2: Second Generation, baby's future paternal grandma Mama Girlie

    and Exhibits 3-A and 3-B: Third Generation, baby's future paternal uncle Dipi

This, unfortunately, is all the theorizing I can come up with for now. We'll post the rest of the pictures when they get here and will, of course, post pictures of the baby when he arrives. Until then, we have 9 more weeks of baby-growing to go! Yey. 

No comments: