Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pregnancy Journal 7.3 (How's it going in there?)

29 weeks is the perfect time to take a 4D Ultrasound. Baby's getting bigger by the minute, see? There he is. Now I look like I'm definitely child-bearing.

We got ours at In My Womb at the Link (the new Landmark) near Glorietta.

I loved their service, although we haven't received the final edited video yet. I'm just saying the staff  is nice and efficient. When you go, be sure to get your sonogram taken by Dra. Granada. She was recommended by our insurance agent, JP Cox, who also happens to be the wife of my law school blockmate Marc.

Dra. Granada is so pleasant. I wish I'd met her earlier so I can stare at her all day. Heehee Unfortunately, we weren't allowed to take pictures inside the sonogram room. So if you're curious, you may just want to Google her. She's so pretty. * Girl crush *

We got the Ruby package, although in the meantime, we were only able to take home 3D black and white pictures of our baby. I'm debating whether I should post them here already, or wait for the higher-quality colored ones. Basta, we confirmed that the baby's very limber. His feet were near his head and he was jiggling his arms the whole time. I also think he looks just like me. I was a chubby-cheeked baby.

I highly recommend not In My Womb per se, but just Dra. Granada. If you're expecting, consider having your 3D/4D Ultrasound taken by her. You can check out In My Womb's rateshere. Our package said we get only 30 minutes to take baby's pictures, but Dra. Granada spent an entire hour with us, chuckling over the baby's nose. Haha
You'll see. Pictures to follow, promise. 

No comments: